Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Beats

Im back posting (almost) everyday, so be sure to keep checking out College Beats everyday. I update almost more than anyone.

Got some old lil weezy for you. One of my favorite songs. You probably think hes talking about a girl, but its actually about this addiction to syrup or purple drink.

Also got another song by Samuel Adams, formerly known as the Wiz, who is the rapper on the famous song I hate college. check it out. Hes got a unique style.



Also got a bonus for you. One of my favorite Lil Wayne freestyles ever. If you've seen the carter, the new lil wayne documentary, this song is on it. Wayne doesn't start his lines untill 1:07 but truth me its worth

"Im pelican fly
Mack 11 inside
my bullets come with wings
and your cerebellum can fly"






No comments:

Post a Comment